Marisa Egbert, project manager, Utah Division of Water Resources and Mike Collins, principal, Bowen Collins & Associates are featured speakers for "Safeguarding Cache Valley's Water: Bear River Development Project." All are invited to the public talk.
- "Safeguarding Cache Valley's Water: Bear River Development Project" Wed, April 22
- Fred Provenza: "Flavor is Body's Way of Identifying Important Nutrients"
- Peter Howe: 'What do Americans Really Think about Climate Change?'
- USU Wildlife Scientists Garner Top Awards at State Meeting
- David Stoner: Oh, the Places Wildlife Expertise Can Take You!
- Nate Mouzon, Sarah Null Probe Vital Signs of Nevada's Ailing Walker River
- NR Week: "Chacos & Tacos" Tonight, 7 pm, NR Atrium
- NR Week: 4th Annual Empty Bowls Luncheon
- Dan Beard: Former Bureau of Rec Chief Argues Against Dam Building
- "Protect Water, Protect Life" Theme for 2015 Natural Resources Week March 28-April 3
Apr 15, 2015
Apr 9, 2015
In "The Wall Street Journal," Wildland Resources/Ecology Center emeritus professor discusses how animals, including humans, depend on taste and smell to identify crucial nutrients.
Apr 6, 2015
Peter Howe, human-environment geographer and faculty member in USU's Department of Environment and Society, along with colleagues from Yale, publishes paper about new statistical model in 'Nature Climate Change.'
Apr 3, 2015
Utah State University wildlife scientists were among the top honorees at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Utah Chapter of The Wildlife Society March 18-20, in Moab, Utah.
Apr 2, 2015
Wildland Resources postdoc testifies as wildlife science expert in Utah murder trial.
With Watershed Sciences/Ecology Center faculty mentor Sarah Null, aquatic ecology master's student Nate Mouzon is conducting research as part of the Walker Basin Restoration Program funded by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
2015 Natural Resources Week "Protect Water, Protect Life" March 28-April 3. During Utah State University's "Year of Water,"the Quinney College of Natural Resources and the QCNR Student Council invite all Aggies to participate in a week of learning, fellowship, service, food and fun.
Join us for the 4th Annual Empty Bowls Luncheon on Thursday, April 2 in the NR Atrium from 11am-1:30 pm. For a $8-10 donation, you get soup, bread, and take home a hand-crafted ceramic bowl. Proceeds benefit the Cache Community Food Pantry.
Mar 26, 2015
Daniel Beard served as commissioner for the Bureau of Reclamation for three years in the 1990s, but has come to the surprising conclusion that the agency should be abolished.
Mar 23, 2015
QCNR Student Council hosts week of learning, service, fellowship, food and fun. In concert with USU's "Year of Water," the week focuses on Utah's most precious resource. View the week's schedule here.