Marisa Egbert, project manager, Utah Division of Water Resources and Mike Collins, principal, Bowen Collins & Associates are featured speakers for "Safeguarding Cache Valley's Water: Bear River Development Project." All are invited to the public talk.
- "Safeguarding Cache Valley's Water: Bear River Development Project" Wed, April 22
- Lynn Ingram - Keynote Speaker: Wed, Apr 1, Noon, ECC Auditorium
- Spring Runoff Conference
- NR Week Activities
- Dan Beard: Former Bureau of Rec Chief Argues Against Dam Building
- Nate Mouzon, Sarah Null Probe Vital Signs of Nevada's Ailing Walker River
- "Protect Water, Protect Life" Theme for 2015 Natural Resources Week March 28-April 3
- Register Now for 2015 USU Spring Runoff Conference, March 31-April 1
- Water Wars! QCNR Students, USU Water Quality Extension Contribute to Campus-wide Conservation Effort
- Jeff Warren: Montana's Red Rock Lakes a "Great Place to Be a Bluebill"
Mar 31, 2015
Lynn Ingram us coming to deliver a lecture, "The West without Water: A Climate History," as part of USU Natural Resources Week. The lecture, which is free and open to the public, is April 1 at noon in the Eccles Conference Center Auditorium on the USU campus. Listen to her UPR interview here.
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 31 & April 1, 2015. The Spring Runoff Conference is held annually on the Campus of Utah State University hosted by the USU Water Initiative.
Mar 30, 2015
2015 Natural Resources Week "Protect Water, Protect Life" March 28-April 3. During Utah State University's "Year of Water,"the Quinney College of Natural Resources and the QCNR Student Council invite all Aggies to participate in a week of learning, fellowship, service, food and fun.
Mar 26, 2015
Daniel Beard served as commissioner for the Bureau of Reclamation for three years in the 1990s, but has come to the surprising conclusion that the agency should be abolished.
With Watershed Sciences/Ecology Center faculty mentor Sarah Null, aquatic ecology master's student Nate Mouzon is conducting research as part of the Walker Basin Restoration Program funded by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
Mar 23, 2015
QCNR Student Council hosts week of learning, service, fellowship, food and fun. In concert with USU's "Year of Water," the week focuses on Utah's most precious resource. View the week's schedule here.
Mar 20, 2015
Participation is FREE for students, who are encouraged to attend as much of the conference as their schedules allow. Register online in advance to assist organizers. Anne Castle headlines slate of top water leaders at the USU gathering.
Water Wars! QCNR Students, USU Water Quality Extension Contribute to Campus-wide Conservation Effort
Aggie residents across campus are waging "war" to see who can use the least water during the month of March. Brian Greene of Utah Water Watch, others aid effort to raise conservation awareness.
Mar 17, 2015
Wildland Resources doctoral student Jeff Warren, a research team leader with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, studying waterfowl.