Cottam, who holds a master's degree in forestry from USU and has served as deputy diector of the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands, assumes lead Dec. 16.
- QCNR Alum Brian Cottam Named Utah's State Forester
- QCNR Christmas Holiday Hours
- Gettin' Snakes Respect: USU Ecologist Blogs for Science Outreach
- Checkered Past: USU Students Mapping Future for Southeastern Utah
- QCNR Awards 2014: Nominate HERE by Dec. 6th!
- Hardware Ranch Elk Festival: Saturday, Dec. 14
- QCNR Winter Social, Dec. 5 @ 4pm in the Atrium
- Pando in Peril: QCNR Researchers Karen Mock, Jim Long and Paul Rogers Discuss Utah's Imperiled Aspen Clone
- WILD's Karen Beard Comments on Newly Released USFWS Study of Frog Malformations
- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours ~ 2013
Dec 9, 2013
QCNR will be closed for the Christmas Holiday break (Dec.24-27)and New Year's Day. The Dean's Office will have limited support available on December 23rd. Normal hours will resume December 30 and January 2nd. Have a safe and happy holiday season.
Dec 6, 2013
Grad student Andrew Durso participating in 'Year of the Snake' blog carnival Monday, Dec. 9
Dec 4, 2013
A group of graduate students in Utah State University’s Bioregional Planning Program garnered a professional, peer-reviewed honor this fall in recognition of its efforts in providing alternative solutions for a picturesque region of southeastern Utah sought after for conservation, recreation and ...Click here for more
Nov 27, 2013
QCNR students, faculty and staff, take this opportunity to honor your colleagues by nominating them for the 2014 QCNR Awards.
Nov 26, 2013
The Annual Hardware Ranch Elk Festival happens December 14 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. There will be fun and free family activities in addition to sleigh rides (at regular price).
For all QCNR Students, Faculty, and Staff. Come and celebrate the Holiday Season in the Atrium! Join us for a hot bowl of soup and a choice of delicious desserts from the "Dessert Contest".
Nov 25, 2013
Pando in Peril: QCNR Researchers Karen Mock, Jim Long and Paul Rogers Discuss Utah's Imperiled Aspen Clone
The world's largest known organism featured in Salt Lake City's 'City Weekly' magazine.
Study challenges '1995 Scare' but scientists acknowledge alarming decline of amphibian species.
Nov 23, 2013
The Quinney College of Natural Resources will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday, November 28-29, 2013. Normal business hours will resume on Monday, December 2nd at 8:00am-5:00pm. Have a safe and happy holiday!